Run, Lift, Laugh & LOVE YOURSELF
Life is precious and smiles are contagious, so let’s start an epidemic. It starts with YOU loving YOURSELF. This is something that took me many years and countless “mistakes” to truly understand and now that I have fully embraced this I am ready to help you find your happy place.
My healthy living journey started in the summer of 2004 after a month long stint of sickness. Once I was healthy enough my body craved a run and nutritious foods; and after that day I never looked back. No matter what struggles/adventures I’ve faced since then I have always kept working out and healthy eating habits at the forefront of my priorities. Working out keeps my stress at bay, allows me to have more energy to play with my two young kids and explore beautiful Colorado, as well as feel more confident and overall happier about my life. I want YOU to feel the same way!
Fitness certifications and experiences include:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- TRX Certified
- Pre & Post Natal Fitness educated (and had two babies)
- Have run a multitude of races from 5k to marathon
- Played Australian Rules Football for the Denver Bulldogs
(five time national champions)
- Played on the U.S. Aussie Rules Football team in 2009
- Enjoys the outdoors (hiking, biking, park sports, etc.)
- Hiked Mt. Kilimanjaro for my honeymoon
- Loves working with people to help them meet their full potential