- Personal Training (in-person or virtual)
- Hybrid Personal Training
- Sustainable Wellness
- Online Personal Training
1-on-1 or 2-on-1 personal training. Customized training plans are created to help you reach your fitness goals, which we will work together to create. I incorporate a variety of strength, balance, core, flexibility, and cardio training in workouts.
Location: Virtual, In your Home OR a Nearby Outdoor space (There is also an option to train at my home). I have dumbbells, medicine ball, resistance bands, TRX, and more that I can transport if you do not have equipment in your home.
Investment PER MONTH:
- 1-on-1 Personal Training:
- 60min session meeting 1x per week = $280/month
- 60min session meeting 2x per week = $560/month
- 45min sessions meeting 1x per week = $228/month
- 45min sessions meeting 2x per week = $455/month
Email me to schedule your initial, complimentary, consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is great option for individuals who travel, or just don’t have time/ability to meet for consistent in-person sessions. Hybrid Personal Training combines in-person sessions (1-2 per month) with personalized sessions I create in an app accessible via your smartphone. Includes:
- 1-2 monthly in-person training session. (see investment below)
- 2-3 weekly strength, HIIT, TRX, yoga or whatever types of workouts we decide on (4-5 if we add in the cardio) designed specifically for you
- Instant Messaging through the app to easily contact me and provide feedback or ask questions
- Ability to do workouts anywhere (home, gym, hotel, outdoors) as long as you have your phone. Equipment is not required, but it’s definitely beneficial to have some equipment
- Ability to do your workouts when YOU want to. I can make workouts any length as well, they do not have to be a full hour.
- Accountability and support from me.
Location: You can do the app workouts anywhere! I will create the workouts to reflect the equipment you have access to. The in-person sessions can be done at your home, my home, or an outdoor location.
- One in-person session per month = $140/month
- Two in-person sessions per month = $200/month
Sometimes we just need some accountability and guidance! This group is here to help you find your priorities, set your goals, and create actions steps to accomplish those goals; while keeping you accountable throughout. It also includes a LOT more.
- Private Facebook Group for all members
- Access to over 50 workouts for all levels
- Weekly LIVE virtual strength workouts*
- Biweekly LIVE Virtual yoga sessions *
- LIVE video chats/demos with our Registered Dietician (cooking demos, nutrition knowledge, meal prep/plan, etc.)*
- LIVE & prerecorded talks with our Mental Health Professional (breaking bad habits, manifest peace, stress reduction, etc.)*
- Weekly challenges to keep you moving in the right direction
- LIVE virtual monthly meetings to discuss month’s topic
- Weekly Check-ins
- Healthy Recipe swaps
- Daily motivations, tips, suggestions, podcasts and more
- Turn wishes into GOALS and create Action Steps to reach them!
*Minmimum of 10 registered participants for live sessions to occur.
It’s time to invest in yourself and reach your goals!
Investment: $50 / month
When you want personal training guidance but prefer to do the workouts on your own. This option allows us to communicate on a weekly basis, make goals together, have weekly (or more often) check-ins, talk more specifically about diets, struggles, and so much more. The workouts are created specifically for you, based on your goals/abilities, in an app, which is accessible via your smartphone. Includes:
Personalized Workouts: 2-3 weekly strength, HIIT, TRX, yoga or whatever types of workouts we decide on (4-5 if we add in the cardio) designed specifically for you.
Ability to do workouts anywhere (home, gym, hotel, outdoors) as long as you have your phone. Equipment is not required, but it’s definitely beneficial to have some equipment
Accountability and support from me.
1-on-1 Evaluation: Initial evaluation of your healthy habits, goal setting, and planning ahead for obstacles/triggers that stand in the way of you and your healthy habit goals
Recipes: A long list of healthy and easy to make recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks; which you get to choose from every day
Calendar: to print out so you can write in your meal plans, workout plans, shopping list, and other healthy habit goals to help keep you more accountable
Tools: A plethora of other tools to utilize throughout that will: educate you on healthy habits; help you stay focused; keep you accountable; teach you how to prepare healthy meals; get tips on how to turn healthy choices into habits
Meal Prep: guidance and support to help you prep
Goals: Goal setting assistance
Investment: $120 / month